NaMeX Annual Meeting 2018 will take place in Rome the 11th of June 2018at the “Grand Hotel Parco dei Principi”, located in Via G. Frescobaldi 5, Rome. To attend the event, you are kindly requested to register online.
Our event is free for all our members and also for prospect ISPs interested in joining our consortium.
Work in progress – Provisional program for 2018 edition
- 10:00 – 10:10 Introduction, Renato Brunetti – Vice-President, NaMeX
- 10:10 – 10:25 2017 balance and projects for 2018, Maurizio Goretti – General Manager, NaMeX10:25 –
- 10:45 Guest IXP speaker– Peering environment in South America, Ariel Grazier – President of CABASE
- 10:45 – 11:00 Walt Wollny – Director, Interconnection Strategy at Hurricane Electric will be presenting http://BGP.HE.NET
Is this the last event on network separation ?
The discussion will be moderated by Stefano Quintarelli.
- 11:00 – 11:30 The business case of network separation: from 2006 until nowadays – Prof. Francesco Sacco, Univ. Bocconi
- 11:30 – 12:00 An Asiapac perspective to network competition, lessons learnt, do’s and dont’s. Benoit Felten, Diffraction Analysis
- 12.00 Separation of the network between opportunities, issues, interferences and strategic interests
Panel discussion with:
Franco DeBenedetti – Istituto Bruno Leoni
Davide Giacalone – Commentatore politico
Antonello Giacomelli – Ex sottosegretario alle comunicazioni
Cristiano Redaelli – ANITEC
13.00 What’s next? Conclusions – Prof. Angelo Cardani, AGCOM
In the afternoon, from 14:00 to 19:00, we will have again the One-to-One meetings initiative, a great opportunity for all attendees to schedule bilateral meetings in order to build new business and technical relationships in the NAMEX community.
For all info about One-to-One please check the dedicated page